(Picture by Laura Morán Domínguez, 1ºBCH.D)

lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

WHO WAS ISAAC NEWTON?

Probably you have heard about Isaac Newton. Listen and see why he was so important in Physics.
Click HERE


And here you have some of his most famous quotes:


"We build too many walls and not enough bridges." (I wonder if Donald Trump has read it!)

"Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. "

"My powers are ordinary. Only my application brings me success."

"I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario